Call our helpful agents any time!


Dwelling Fire

If you own property that is unoccupied or is not owner occupied and produces rental income than, this is the coverage for you.

A Dwelling Fire Policy helps to protect your property investment as well as, providing the Liability coverage that you need as a property owner.

Often rental properties or unoccupied buildings are among the hardest to place with insurance companies but here at ADP Statewide we work with quite a few reputable companies to ensure that your property is insured against losses.

When you hand your property over to a tenant or have a property that is vacant, you run a much higher risk that the care you might give to your property isn’t necessarily the care that it is getting so the need to insure against investment losses is great.

Our Personal Lines experts will work closely with you to make sure you have the proper coverages in place and that you have the peace of mind that your property is in the hands of a company that has your protection in mind.

Fill out our simple quote request form or contact us to speak with one of our Personal Lines Professionals.


Contact Us!
325 Columbia Turnpike
Suite 106
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Tel: 973-538-6300